• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file with verified digital signatures prints with a question mark "Signature Not Verified"

Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20070.  My problem is when I print a digitally signed statutory form (with the signature area showing "Signature Valid" and a green tick mark), the printed page shows "Signature Not Verified" and a ? (question mark) in place of the tick mark.   The comments and forms selected is "Document and Markups", yet the print comes with a question mark. 

Further, when I mail this pdf file as attachment, the recepient sees the pdf file with a question mark and a remark "Signature Not verified".

Can someone help me to get over these two problems.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Taking the email part: surely this is certain, until the recipient verifies the signature. You can't verify it on someone else's behalf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines