• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do my saved files go?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please answer me. I can not find my saved files. I was looking for 20 minutes but I did not find them. So can you please tell me the saved files folder distanation ?

[edited to remove unnecessary and irrelevant link - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Hi Oclex,

At the top of the image in Photoshop you'll see it has a file name. If you saved / closed the image already, try looking in Photoshop's file / open recent dialog for it.

Once you have the filename you can search for that file by name on your computer.

When saving a file for the first time, the destination folder is shown and you can change the destination right there.

But, next time you save, the new version just replaces the originally saved one - right there in the originally set folde

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You specify the destination of your files during the save process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it did not asked me when I was saving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you save a file and post a screenshot of the dialog box that comes up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not waste your time looking have you computer look for you.  Both Finder and Windows file explorer can search for new files or files  with you document names.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the 2017 release for PC (I assume it probably does it for MAC, too), you can hover over the thumbnail of your recent file. Photoshop will show you the path in a tooltip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oclex,

At the top of the image in Photoshop you'll see it has a file name. If you saved / closed the image already, try looking in Photoshop's file / open recent dialog for it.

Once you have the filename you can search for that file by name on your computer.

When saving a file for the first time, the destination folder is shown and you can change the destination right there.

But, next time you save, the new version just replaces the originally saved one - right there in the originally set folder.

Can you find it in a search?

I hope this helps

if so, please do mark my reply as "helpful" and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct answer" so others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines