Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE CC 2015 Render Stops after 1 second

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having a rendering problem with After Effects CC 2015. When I try to render my composition which is 10 seconds long, it just stops after 1 second. I've also come across 2 instances where it said it was user stopped when I didn't touch anything. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details like exacxt render settings, comp settings, details about the comp contents. Start by flushing the cache and check for potentially critical things like audio files, damaged footage sources, whacked out effects etc..

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My render settings are the standard settings After Effects sets up for me, I'll post a screenshot of everything including my comp settings and render settings with this reply.Screenshot_702.pngScreenshot_703.pngScreenshot_704.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That blank error screen is popping up with some frequency lately. Try uninstalling CC 2017 and reinstalling, but don't let it update to 14.1 (if it gives you the choice). That might help.

What version of AE are you using that actually launches? 13.xx.xx?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the things Mylenium has asked - and we really do need to know more information to help you - I can make a suggestion.

Try opening your project in CC 2017 and see if it renders.

But if that doesn't work, please give us more information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try this, I'll get back on if it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember why I didn't use CC 2017 in the first place. I get this thing. When I open CC 2017, I get this window and just nothing happens.Screenshot_706.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The blank error screen bug in CC 2017 should be fixed in the update that released today. See Tim's post about it here. The After Effects CC 2017 update to version 14.2 is rolling out worldwide. It may take a day or so to show up for you depending on where you live. You also may need to log out and back in to your CC app or other funky things to get it to show up.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines