• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture "Looks" for use on mobile.

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to use the looks I have created on adobe capture on the other adobe suite mobile apps (i.e. Photoshop Lightroom Mobile, Photoshop Express, etc...) I feel as if this would be immeasurably useful for quick consistent editing of photos taken on the go for a blog or Instagram, however I can not figure out how to access these looks on any of the other apps. Not sure if I am saving them in the wrong place or if it is just not possible at the time, any advice or direction would be much appreciated in this area.

I am sure I am simply missing something glaringly obvious on this issue, but C'est La Vie.

Thank you,

Gavin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Hi Gavinostertag,

Looks in Adobe Capture can't be used in Lightroom or Photoshop Express, they can only be used in video applications (Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Premiere Clip), and in Photoshop CC (the full desktop version). Of all these, the only mobile app that can use Looks is Premiere Clip. See here for more information:

Learn how to create and edit brushes, colors, shapes, and Looks using Capture.

I hope this helps! Feel free to comment further or ask additional questions.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gavinostertag,

Looks in Adobe Capture can't be used in Lightroom or Photoshop Express, they can only be used in video applications (Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Premiere Clip), and in Photoshop CC (the full desktop version). Of all these, the only mobile app that can use Looks is Premiere Clip. See here for more information:

Learn how to create and edit brushes, colors, shapes, and Looks using Capture.

I hope this helps! Feel free to comment further or ask additional questions.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a shame, that is a total oversight on the part of the adobe developers for a potentially great tool for consistent photography on the go.

I appreciate the answer none the less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines