Exit

Weird printing issue from Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printer: Canon PIXMA iP8720

Platform: Mac

While printing from Photoshop we are getting horizontal lines across any image that looks like the colors aren't blending properly.  Printing from the software that comes with the printer the image comes out fine.  We need to be able to print from Photoshop so printing with the Canon software isn't the solution.  I have already gone through the rigamarole with Canon and they say its the software we are using (Photoshop). 

I have tried changing all sorts of settings, too many to remember, but with every change in setting there was no change in image.  I am hoping that is all it is, a setting issue I mean.

Horizontal lines printed from Photoshop.

20170206100411_00001.jpg

No horizontal lines printed from Canon software.

20170208153949_00001.jpg

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from someone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Hi joek,

This issue generally occurs if the Printer is out memory or photoshop printing preferences are corrupt.

Please have a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems and follow the steps mentioned.

Do let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joek,

This issue generally occurs if the Printer is out memory or photoshop printing preferences are corrupt.

Please have a look at this article Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems and follow the steps mentioned.

Do let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  I will work through this document and try everything and let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines