Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No record preview on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just invested in the Adobe cloud licence to work on some UI / UX design for a company as a freelancer.

I wanted to show the marketing team how the interaction could work by seding them the usual .mov file but it seems there is no such record button while previewing a prototype. Is there any way to record a prototype made with the latest Experience Design CC on windows 10, that'd be awesome, I love to work with XD !

Thank you very much

Anthony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

There's a workaround - select your window and press Windows+G in order to activate the screen recorder.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay I just realise adobe doesn't support certain features for windows. Record option isn't supported for windows it's a pitty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a workaround - select your window and press Windows+G in order to activate the screen recorder.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply, it works. Not as beautiful as on Mac recording, but it works so far thanks for getting back at me !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Glad you got it working!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's good that there is a work around, but will this feature be added to the Windows version to function like it does on a  Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which command is Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elaine meant the Windows key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will this be added to Windows? This inconsistency makes it difficult to work seamlessly through my computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also appreciate this feature on the windows version. Us windows users pay the same as mac, why would both not be full-featuredÉ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines