• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Menu Missing

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the "Publish Online" button in InDesign, no windows opens. It was working fine last week. I am sure I did something stupid to break it, but I cannot figure out how to get the window to show. When I click that button now, the program is acting as though a dialogue box is open... I cannot edit the file or click on any of the toolbar options... I was assuming the window had gotten moved too far offscreen but in gathering windows and viewing all open windows etc. nothing brings it back. Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to the Creative Cloud desktop app.  It will be on the menu bar (Mac) or task bar (Windows). Click the "gear" icon > Preferences > General > Sign out then sign in again with your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No dice on signing out and then back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try restoring your InDesign preferences:

Trash, Replace, Reset, or Restore the application Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I did that. Now the button is at least clickable, but still, after I click "Publish Online" I get no dialogue box/window with all the options. I know it's somewhere... If I click "Enter" it publishes. Which is kind of great, except that I don't get to select any of the fancy options that I know are in that window...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, that's a new one to me! I've run through my bag of tricks at the moment... Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you locate and delete the DVADialogPrefs.xml and then restart InDesign CC 2017?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines