• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CC snippets - activate two animations with one trigger event

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to trigger two animations on a single on-click(Self) event.  This will be a box once clicked on a image fades in and the box's text changes.  I can't convert the box into a button because they don't work very good on mobile.  The way I was thinking about doing this is, exporting the two animations as a snippet and combining the two animations with one trigger event.  I'm not quite sure on how to link the two animations to the same trigger event.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of output are you attempting? Are you using InDesign CC 2017?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I finish editing the snippet I will place it back into the document then publish online.  Yes Indesign CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you be a little more detailed as to what you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am creating a interactive organizational chart that can be viewed on desktop and mobile device.  When a box on the chart gets clicked on, the box's job title will change to employee name and date of hire.  At the same time a picture of the employee will fade-in to the right of the box and grow.  After 3 secs the box resets so it can be clicked again (the image will shrink left, fade-out and the box will show the job title again). 

So far the only way I could think of that will work on both desktop and mobile devices is using InDesign CC publish online.  I tried using buttons but they don't seem to be very responsive on android sometime require double or triple tabs to trigger event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines