Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with html embedded form

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

When I embed some form HTML code from Mailerlite it throws up the below message when published. Anyone any idea how to fix this?  Does the problem lie with Muse or the html code? Really struggling where to start looking.

"Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author"

Thanks

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Could you please Contact the Customer Care and let them know about this.

They need to do some further investigation on it.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ankush - tried this but they just kept telling me to clear browser to fix! It doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing that the problem lies with the HTML code, if there are no issues when publishing without it.

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Preran.  I will liasie with Mailerlite support and ask if their developers will check compatibilty with Muse, but won't hold my breath!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines