• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom sync to web (mobile) ignoring some of my desktop edits.

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my Lightroom Mobile web album.

https://adobe.ly/2mLjgBc

I use Lightroom 6, which is up to date. The last photo in the album above is a screen shot of this collection, taken in Lightroom on my Mac. You can see that there are no white areas on the sides of any photos in the collection in Lightroom 6 Mac.

These fisheye photos have been heavily processed in Lightroom, with custom lens profiles and heavy use of the Transform controls. To me it looks like some of the transformations I did in Lightroom on the Mac are not being applied to the images on the web page.

I stopped syncing this gallery from Lightroom on the Mac and manually deleted all of the images from the website. Then I synced again. I see the same things now as I did before. Nothing changed.

I also exported one of the problem images from Lightroom to JPEG, and that works as expected with no problems.

Comments? Suggestions? Is this a bug in Lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

I have an answer to this. What I am seeing on the web is my photos without their custom lens profiles applied. If I use stock profiles instead of custom ones, I won't have this problem. This is now a known problem to the Lightroom team. Thanks to Josh Haftel for explaining this to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an answer to this. What I am seeing on the web is my photos without their custom lens profiles applied. If I use stock profiles instead of custom ones, I won't have this problem. This is now a known problem to the Lightroom team. Thanks to Josh Haftel for explaining this to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines