Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Page Issues

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a few issues 😕

First one - I created a menu and set the logo on the master page of my site: Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 4.21.56 PM.png

For some reason on my pages it appears to be floating in the middle whenever there is content on the page:Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 4.22.56 PM.png

The next one is that I added a full screen slideshow to my Home page, but it covers the menu, how can I make it appear behind it?

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 4.25.20 PM.png

Please help, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

1. Did you inadvertently define the logo as a "Footer" object?

2. You placed the image "above" your master page objects. Master page elements don't necessarily show up in front of layout page elements. Do the following: Open your master page, create a new layer above all other layers using the "Layers" panel. Then drag the menu and the logo onto this new layer.

3. A problem, you haven't mentioned, but which will cause heavy problems: Can you see the small icon "T+image" at the bottom right of all

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

q1 = you set the site up wrong... I would need the muse file or a lot of extra screenshots to figgure out a fix.

q2 = you can put the background screenshot on another lower layer to have the icon appear above it

or if they have to be on the same layer for some code (widget perhaps) then right click the screenshot image and send it to the background

p.s, ALL the fonts on that site are being turned into images. imo thats a mistake in web design and you should use web safe fonts... its your site mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Did you inadvertently define the logo as a "Footer" object?

2. You placed the image "above" your master page objects. Master page elements don't necessarily show up in front of layout page elements. Do the following: Open your master page, create a new layer above all other layers using the "Layers" panel. Then drag the menu and the logo onto this new layer.

3. A problem, you haven't mentioned, but which will cause heavy problems: Can you see the small icon "T+image" at the bottom right of all your text- and menu containers? This indicates, that you used a system font. System fonts have to be converted to an image during output, because nobody can guarantee, that these fonts are available on your visitor's computer or devices. Use standard fonts or web fonts instead. These kinds of fonts are clearly marked and categorized in Muse's font menus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines