• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Robohelp users control the speed of Captivate video

Aug 27, 2008 Aug 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

I have two questions, First is can users of robohelp webhelp system control the speed of a captivate video.

the second question is does captivate version 2 videos be embeded in Robhlep version 7 or it only works with captivate 3.

thanks.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there ahlam323

If you visit the Captivate Exchange, you may download a "speed control" widget there. I think what you do is to drop the widget into a Captivate slide and configure it to run for the rest of the project. This provides buttons (I think) that allow you to "speed up" or "slow down" Captivate. But it's done completely within the Captivate project itself and not from RoboHelp.

So the answer to this is that it has to be done in Captivate before dropping it into RoboHelp. There is no functionality in RoboHelp that allows you to adjust the playback speed in a Captivate video you have inserted.

As far as I am aware, Captivate videos of all Captivate versions should work with RoboHelp 7.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Duh! Silly of me to neglect to include a link so that you may easily visit the Exchange.

Click here to visit the Captivate Exchange

All better now... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp