• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please, CANCEL my membership!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to cancel my membership is not available for me in my account settings, so I have to contact Support to cancel my subscription. I've been doing this for the past 5 days and I still can't get them to cancel my membership. Every time I contact them, they just ask the reason why I want t cancel the membership and then, after hours of useless chat, they tell me that my request has been placed in order and I should get an email confirmation about it within 36 hours. I still haven't recieved any emails and my membership is still active. Please, cancel my membership once and for all.

I used to be a big fan of Adobe's products for years. For the past 5 days my love and respect for Adobe has gone and now I'm slowly starting to hate them just because they do this stupid thing with their useless support...

Once again, cancel my membership! I'm tired of contacting Support and waste my time on chatting with people that don't even try to help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Hi AnatolyDream,

Sorry for delayed response, the CC stands canceled as mentioned inCS Case: 0221236843.

Please let me any further assistance is required.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are user to user forums... posting here doesn't help unless someone from Adobe who is willing/able to help chances by.  I can add a link to this posting dedicated to cancellation requests (gone wrong) in another forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ned.

I posted hoping that one of them will notice this. Otherwise I don't know what else I can do about it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting as you did is the right thing to do, just wanted you to realize that it might go unnoticed by eyes that can make a difference (cancellation issues like yours happen alot).  If nothing else, it gives someone like myself enough to go on to post in the other forum as I have.  Hopefully something will come of this.  If not, try to contact a particular staff member by private message - https://forums.adobe.com/people/Rajashree%20Bhattacharya .  Just realize Adobe generally doesn't stick around over weekends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ned Murphy​, something is better than nothing, right? Plus, I've seen a couple of times Adobe Stuff answering on the forums. I will try to contact Rajashree. Thank you for the link, Ned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnatolyDream,

Sorry for delayed response, the CC stands canceled as mentioned inCS Case: 0221236843.

Please let me any further assistance is required.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines