Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building an commerce for a beginner with complex requirements

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am a Graphic Designer in the middle of creating a site in muse that I need to add a ecommerce store to. The company is my own printing company and I need to a products with quite complex needs, for example.

A5 Flyer Would need the following options

• Single or double side - Option
  • Quantity - Option

-     Paper weight/stock - Option

All of these options would then need to effect the price. From there I would need the site to send them to a payment gateway before redirecting them to an area that they can upload a print ready PDF.

I have very little ‘coding’ experience although have some degree of knowledge working with the Magneto CMS system.

So Final to the question, is it posable for me to build a store like this? And if so how? are there any templates for this kind of requirement.

Thanks

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without to much customisation (devil in detail for requirements/features) but you could get that up and running to a degree with your experience but your also limited using Muse, its not a coding app.

From that though the PDF element would need custom form on the ecommerce confirmation page which should be something you can do.

You just need to go through the docs:

Developers

Or outsource the work to a developer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam,

Thank you for your swift response. To clarify I was hoping to build the site in Muse and then ‘bolt on’ a ecommerce store created with BC. I am fairly happy with working with muse to achieve the ‘design agency’ feel I need form the main site but am totally new to any ecommerce stuff in BC.

Could you point me in the right direction to start this sort of project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really as I do not use Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines