• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sondrepeater while i am Recording

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am recording with the nt1-a and a small mix-desk. So I listen the sound directly on my hadphones, so I am hearing what I am saying. The problem is that Adobe elements 15 has the same function with a delay of one second and that is really bad as *****... I cant work with this ... XD I didn't find a function to put that off. Also I can't put it on a not used music output of the Computer because its every time the same as it use to give the normal sounds out when you are cutting something.

I hope you can help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Could you please tell us your system configuration. Because, as per my understanding there is no such issue in Premiere Elements. So that must be due to system specification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a NT1-A Rode Microphon and a small behringer mix desk, my computer has a i7-6700 CPU and 16 GB memory, i think my computer is fast enough bat i can't understand that, with movie maker i hadn't a Problem!

I am sure the dobble sound coms from the premiere elements 15....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines