• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filmstrip in Camera Raw 9.8

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get to see filmstrip in Camera Raw 9.8 ? This is for working on more than one file and being able to synchronize.

I saw that if I open several files through the Bridge it shows me the filmstrip. Is that the only way ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, once in Camera Raw there is no way to open additional files.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this filmstrip feature for ACR change? I've been using this function for a few years now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it hasn't changed. You can only view/work on the files that you originally opened in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

idah2820  wrote

Did this filmstrip feature for ACR change? I've been using this function for a few years now.

Are you saying that you had the filmstrip visible with only one image opened in Camera Raw? That seems strange. I have never experienced that with any version of Camera Raw. I have been using it for many years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines