• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE2017 Preview only plays 1s frame over and over again

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to preview my video in after effects and I have tried numerous methods and can't seem to figure this out. All it ever does when i press space bar or the play button is play 1sec loop and the green loading bar doesn't load much. Everything worked fine until I tried to preview. I also went into edit and then preference and memory and made it so that after effects uses 7.9gb of my 8GB RAM.

My PC has:

8gb of RAM (questioning this)

windows 10

asus motherboard crosshair v formula

Radeon hd 6770 vapor-x

64 bit

AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor, 3311 Mhz, 3cores, 6 logical processors

1TB

not sure if anything else is needed.

Thanks,

Taylor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taylorm,

It might be an issue with memory or Disk Cache

1. Reduce the allocation of memory to 6GB.

2. In Menu bar Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache > Click OK

3. In Preview panel > enable "Cache Before Playback" option & try Preview again.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and GET MORE MEMORY.  8 gigs is pretty darned weak for AE.  Think 16 gigs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taylor M,

Did you ever solve this issue? Did our agent or expert give you advice that helped you solve the issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the AE2017 Preview playing only a 1-second frame repeatedly could be attributed to various factors such as playback settings, RAM allocation, or possibly an issue with the specific project or video composition. Similarly, in addressing visual imperfections within images, applications like Remi Mod utilize advanced algorithms, but occasional limitations might occur based on factors like image quality or device compatibility. To troubleshoot the AE2017 Preview playback issue, consider adjusting the preview settings within Adobe After Effects, ensuring sufficient RAM allocation for previewing, or examining the composition settings to identify any specific settings causing the looped playback. Exploring forums, seeking guidance from Adobe support resources, or consulting with experienced users might offer specific insights or solutions to resolve this playback loop problem and ensure smooth and accurate video previewing within After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe After Effects 2017 (AE2017) is previewing only a 1-second frame repeatedly, troubleshooting steps can help address the issue. First, check the composition settings to ensure the work area and duration are correctly configured. Verify that the RAM preview settings match the desired playback range. Clearing the cache and restarting After Effects might resolve temporary glitches. Additionally, consult online forums or user communities for specific AE2017 version-related bugs and updates. For a more advanced analysis and potential solutions, consider utilizing merlin ai, which can provide insights into After Effects issues and offer guidance on resolving playback problems, ensuring a smoother and more efficient editing experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To address the issue of Adobe After Effects 2017 (AE2017) persistently previewing only a 1-second frame, it is important to implement professional troubleshooting steps. Begin by meticulously examining the composition settings to ensure precise configuration of the work area and duration. Thoroughly validate that the RAM preview settings correspond accurately with the intended playback range. Employing cache clearance and restarting After Effects can effectively rectify transient glitches. Furthermore, consulting reputable online forums or engaging with user communities is advisable for addressing version-specific bugs and staying informed about pertinent updates related to AE2017. For a comprehensive analysis and potential solutions, leveraging the capabilities of sound of text male voice is recommended. Merlin AI provides insightful guidance on troubleshooting playback issues in Adobe After Effects, thus facilitating a more seamless and efficient editing experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines