• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLVplayback 2.5 Problem

Participant ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that has two buttons on a page in one layer. One another layer I have a video looping using flvplayback 2.5. I'm exporting as a windows projector. When I launch the .exe it behaves as it's supposed to. What I go full screen on the projector, the buttons disappear leaving only the looping video.

Any idea why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your stage scale mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's set to maintainaspectratio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's something peculiar. I've offset the video so that it's only playing on half of my stage. When I run the windows projector and hit ctrl-f to go into full screen mode, ONLY the video goes into full screen mode. So it seems that the fullscreen command is only interacting with the flvplayback and not the entire exported stage in the .exe...if that makes any sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting your discovery. I'll mark this post as a question, and your answer as correct because it was the solution to your problem. That way anyone else with the same issue might find the solution here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines