• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do interpret footage in After Effects with S-Log3?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working with some footage shot on a Sony F55 in the Raw format with S-Log3. When I import this footage into Premiere it defaults to Rec709 but I can easily change that in the master effect to S-Log3. The problem is I am going to be working with these files in After Effects. When I bring that same video into After Effects it automatically interprets it as Rec709. If I go to Interpret footage for the video I see in the bottom left corner a button that says "More Options...". In that window I can select Rec709 or S-Log2. I don't see the option for S-Log3. How can I interpret footage in After Effects with S-Log3?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exact, version of After Effects are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using 2017.1 (14.1.0.57)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines