• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Projects in Open Recent Projects List

Participant ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am presently using AE CS6.  I trial functions by opening a project that does not provide results so I delete the project in File Explorer.  The project remains when I open the recent projects list.

Apart from information on the Internet to set to default or to delete from a questionable program internal file, is there a way of removing a non existent project from the list when I start AE?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on it. It'll say it can't find it, but I think it'll also remove it from the list. (I haven't had CS6 open for a very long time, so I don't recall.

In the future, questions like this should go in the regular After Effects​ forum rather than After Effects Resources. The other one has a lot more traffic, plus is about support for AE whereas this one is more about resources for it. I'll get a moderator to move your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know of, but if you click on a recent project that no longer exists, what do you think will happen?  Nothin'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help.

Background: I must have been using an old tutorial from Lynda HOT Projects that needed to be converted where I found the aep projects. These were not in the Adobe folder.  Hence AE CS6 could not find them.  I moved them back to the Adobe folder.  This was my problem for not changing the Save folder after using HOT Projects.  I do not know if this would have influenced my feedback to your question.

After clicking the projects in the AE6 Open recent projects list, the following dialog noted they could not be found.  Upon exit then reopening AE CS6, the projects were still there showing the link to HOT Projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines