• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gaming laptops for Premiere

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The specs on these gaming laptops look great.

Can any of you confirm that these two laptops would be a good choice for editing videos with Premiere?

HP Omen: Amazon.com: CUK HP Omen 17 Gamer 17.3" Powerful Notebook (Intel Skyline i7-6700HQ, 32GB RAM, Intel 1...

Razer Blade Touchscreen: Amazon.com: The Razer Blade (GeForce GTX 1060) 14" QHD+ Touchscreen Gaming Laptop (6th Gen Intel Cor...

Or would I be better off with a better processor but slower GPU with this Dell?

Dell Precision 7710: Precision 7710 Workstation Laptop | Dell United States

I'm trying to find the best option for editing video for my work laptop. I'm hoping to stay around $3k. The Dell has the best processor but the graphics card is pretty slow. I use GPU-accelerated effects in Premiere Pro often. Any suggestions/advice would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jonny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really appreciate the topic which you have been discussed over here. and it really helps the user to choose the best gaming laptop. I have been working to develop an app and suddenly my Lenovo laptop keyboard not working then I took assistance from Lenovo laptop keyboard not working for assistance team and they assisted me perfectly to resolve my issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines