Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with my my drag and drop quiz

Aug 04, 2008 Aug 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Presenter 7. The problem I'm having is with the matching quiz. Initially it looks fine then when I begin to drag the answers to their correct location I get this big grey box and where ever I drag one of the answers the grey mess gets bigger. How can I resolve this?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 05, 2008 Aug 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patrick,
I tried the same but i did not see any grey box there , it is working fine for me ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patrick,
I tried the same but i did not see any grey box there , it is working fine for me ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops ..Got posted twice ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2008 Aug 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright I was having a problem with the presenter version of drag and drop so I made my own in Flash. Problem that I'm having now is that it works fine out of flash and not at all in presenter. It's like id doesn't see my stop() actionscript at first and then it does. I tried importing it as flash 9 and 8 and getting the same problem. Is there some kind of special actionscript I need to write to get it to work in Presenter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2008 Aug 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Although I'm not entirely sure why your stop() action would be failing, one OTHER thing to keep in mind is that the_dropTarget() method is NOT supported in Presenter, but the hitTest() method IS!

Rob
http://www.robrode.com/yabb/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2008 Aug 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately the hitTest() wasn't working either. With that method it wouldn't even recognize that movies could be drug in presenter. Let me remind you it works fine out off flash. Also why don't the flash quiz components work? This program is really starting to piss me off. It's so damn buggy. Also make for Mac for gods sake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2008 Aug 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Patrick, I've seen the grey box problem. I deleted the interaction, re-entered the material and it worked well. One thing I have found when inserting flash; make sure your actionscript does not refer to _root in your pathing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources