• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive items - not pushing correctly

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am creating a responsive site (or at least trying to) in Muse, and I'm having difficulty. When I resize the page, the items do no push correctly. Well, they do in the first breakpoint, but not on the rest. Also you can see I have a little 'share' widget at the bottom of the thumbnails under the video, which does not scale and keep flush with the thumbnail. You'll see what I mean when you open the page and resize it.

Please help! I don't understand how the thumbnails can act accordingly in one breakpoint and not in another, when the settings are the same. The widget however is not keeping flush no matter. Here is the page I am referring to: Video 1

I greatly appreciate any input!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's helpful if you can upload just the Muse page file so others can take a look at the settings etc. on their own Muse app on their computer. Just duplicate the file and delete the non essentials leaving the offending issue and upload the file here or Dropbox etc. with a link. Someone is bound to figure it out for you...some good people like Pavel, Guenter or others are really good at solving these things quickly ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, that's a good idea. The page can be downloaded here:

Responsive Issue.muse - Google Drive

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't really use QooQee widgets too often but I see a menu outside the page. Shouldn't that be on the page and then use "hide element". I hope someone like Guenter or Pavel will have a look now that you posted it here.

IMG_1145.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep you're right - it is the widget that's causing the issue. mmm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very nice work by the way...great lighting job with the videos...glad I could help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I sent an email to their support about the widget to see if there is a workaround as I really want it to work. I'll see what they say or if anyone else has a solution (hiding it in the breakpoint doesn't work). appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I get a chance ...I'll check it out again myself...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to update: I am still having many problems with this, and quite frankly, it's driving me insane.

There are so many bugs, and that's ok, but it's absolutely impossible to trouble shoot as there is no consistency....it's all completely arbitrary.

For instance... I will somehow manage to get everything pushing correctly and I think I have sorted it out.... but now I have realised I want to change the top menu. As soon as I hide an element in a breakpoint, it no longer works correctly. Then I found a way that If i keep the rectangle (that I no longer want but if I delete it or hide it, the push problem occurs) just off the page, it works fine. Great! But now I need to move the content down a little bit as I need a space on top. No problem. Oh wait...as soon as I drag the content down a tiny bit, the pushing problem occurs. And sometimes it's not even the same things that don't get pushed, if that makes sense.

Also, If i duplicate the master page in order to trouble shoot, everything goes completely out of whack. It's a duplicate of the master page. Nothing has changed, yet it screws everything up. Why?? It makes zero sense, and that's the most irritating thing.

Just needed to vent because I  lost my patience a long time ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines