• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just got ripped off and scamed by adobe.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These people are a fraud. Don't sign up for month to month cause adobe will change your subscription anytime they want to a year subscription. I have been ripped  off by these people. Please post if anyone has had the same experience. This is a scam to take money from hard working people.I though that this was a good company I guess I was wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

The issue has been resolved. Thank you Adobe and to all who responded to my thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off topic moved to Lounge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you really sign up for a higher cost MONTHLY subscription, or did you sign up for monthly payments on an ANNUAL subscription?

Annual vs Monthly https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peoples . Yes I did contact them. I sign up specifically for the month to month and the changed it. I did not sign up for the year. They said it was nothing that they can do.  Adobe is a fraud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here can help (we are all just users like you) but did you keep emails showing you had originally signed up for the monthly, not annual plan?

If you have something you can show your credit card company, put the charge in dispute

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked a Staff member to have a look at your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

traes86196173  wrote

Peoples . Yes I did contact them. I sign up specifically for the month to month and the changed it. I did not sign up for the year. They said it was nothing that they can do.  Adobe is a fraud.

You signed up for one year with month to month payments. Adobe does not have a Month to Month subscription. It is always for One Year. You can pay for it in one lump sum or month to month payments. You chose month to month and that is what they are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back and click the link I provided in message #3

According to employee Pattie-F Adobe very much DOES have a month to month payment for some plans

Which is why I asked the OP the question I did in my message #3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John I wasn't aware of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not have a Month to Month subscription.

Just Shoot Meā€‹

Sure they do.  It costs a bit more per month and it's not available for all plans -- i.e. The Photography Plan (PS + LR) requires a 1 year contract.  But monthly terms are available for Full Plan and Single app subscriptions.

Nancy

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been resolved. Thank you Adobe and to all who responded to my thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad it was resolved to your liking! Can you tell us how so that others who read this in the future will know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines