• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a lot of expression errors after opening back an old project.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an old project I worked on back on AE CS5.5, I tried to open it back but i get 266 expression errors. I remember that ever was fine on CS5.5, maybe something got messedup during the conversion of the project files. Any suggestions?

dadad.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Apparently the problem was the language. Changing it from Italian to English fixed all that. Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea without seeing the modified properties of the layers involved and your entire AE project panel. Very little of the old expression language will throw errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea of what could be the problem here?

gs.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not much to go on. I have no idea what property that is applied to or what is going on in the CONTROL layer.

Please select both those layers, press the U key twice to reveal all modified properties and drag a screenshot to the reply field on the forum or just print screen and paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently the problem was the language. Changing it from Italian to English fixed all that. Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines