Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My cursor displays aperminalt '+' sign when placed over photo i L/R subscriber

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

When the gradient filter or the radial filter are activated the cursor becomes a plus sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the gradient filter or the radial filter are activated the cursor becomes a plus sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim,

My gradient & radial filters are not activated but my cursor displays a magnifying glass with a + sign in it.

It resorts to an arrow head when I move it off the photo and on to a side a panel.

This occurs in L/R library and development.

Cheers

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I change the default to an arrow.

Thanks

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A default arrow cursor probably wouldn't be as intuitive. The cursor you are seeing is indicating that the image can be magnified or enlarged. You can click on any part of the image and it will zoom in to whatever you have set as your zoom option. I usually have mine set at 1:1 or 100%. Once you have zoomed in the cursor will change to a hand, indicating that you can drag the enlarged image around on the screen. That's the way the cursor is designed, and I don't see any reason to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim,

Thank you very much for your time and patience in explaining this problem I’ve created for my self.

I’ve been using L / R for many years.

I'll just put it down to having too many Birthdays.

Cheers

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'Magnifier +' cursor is always shown on photos in Loupe view, or Develop module (without a Local Adjustment Tool selected)

This is the default cursor that appears over a photo.

ScreenShot146.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines