• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding items to compositions

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m designing a site using a lot of blank compositions, i copy/paste the backgrond form illustrator, then add some images and text from word. Everything works great, except if i forgot something, i go back to the composition and try to drag a text box or image to the composition, in some of them, the frame doesn't highlight and won't let me add the item.

I tried clicking inside the composition and copy/pasting, dragging, copying with alt key and nothing. The only solution i found was to duplicate the entire composition and paste the content but it's taking me forever.

Any ideas?

cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Simple problem, simple solution:

The composition to the left is placed "above" the composition to the right, and, due to the trigger it overlaps the composition to the right.

Solution: Send the composition to the left backward or reposition the trigger.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please upload a small sample .muse file which shows this error.

The file can be uploaded via Dropbox or WeTransfer.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sure, here's the link with the file and a video.  Dropbox - Muse composition

In the screenshot you can see 2 compositions, the left one has a text box inside "exploracion y evaluacion de reservas", i just dragged it in, the composition frame highlighted and it went in, the one on the right, duplicated composition, doesn't let me add it no matter what i do.

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 10.18.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple problem, simple solution:

The composition to the left is placed "above" the composition to the right, and, due to the trigger it overlaps the composition to the right.

Solution: Send the composition to the left backward or reposition the trigger.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines