Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D tool panel

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!

I`m reading now your article about 3D: Essential 3D concepts and tools in Photoshop

ti_3d_object_tools.png

And I have a problem.

This panel (above) doesn`t appear. I can`t find it. When I choose 3D I see this and that`s all.

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 2.54.30 PM.png

In Options panel I see only the 3D mode with 5 tools: Orbit the 3D Camera, Roll the 3D Camera, Pan the 3D Camera, Slide the 3D Camera, Zoom the 3D Camera. And when I click on one of it, I can`t see the panel above.

Where is it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Hi

This link below has some good free video tutorials that will take you, step by step, through the basics of Photoshop 3D

https://design.tutsplus.com/series/using-photoshops-3d-capabilities--psd-18886

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much of the online 3D documentation,  is out of date and refers to CS5. This has been highlighted to the Adobe team.

The panel layouts were changed in CS6 and all versions since are laid out differently.

If you are looking for anything specific shout out and we will try and help you.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, I`m thankful!

I haven`t paid attention on this mention. But maybe do You know some up-to-date and modern tutorials related to the 3D topic? I want to learn up to be familiar with this tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This link below has some good free video tutorials that will take you, step by step, through the basics of Photoshop 3D

https://design.tutsplus.com/series/using-photoshops-3d-capabilities--psd-18886

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You very much, Dave!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Shout out in the forum if you have any questions

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines