Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel annual Single app plan after upgrading All App plan

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently upgraded to the "All App plan" and I have an annual Single-app plan, which contains the software I used before.

I thought 1 application will be enough for a long time, so I subscribed to the annual plan.

Is there a possibility to unsubscribe from the single app, tho I have more than half a year until the subscription ends, and I have to pay back more than 100$ this case.

Do you know something about it, or should I contact Adobe support?

Thanks for your answers!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

you should be able to upgrade and avoid the single app early cancellation penalty.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you should be able to upgrade and avoid the single app early cancellation penalty.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines