• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 5 - Multi Image Print- need preview on full screen?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply I have 5 images laid out on a single page for printing .. I'm using Lr5 and hit "F" to see the full image .. I get the first image only .. is there a way of previewing the finished print ... my eyes aint so good so getting it fullscreen on my Macbook helps
Ive dug around the forums and tutorials (and googled it) but can't seem to see any way to do it 
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Hitting     Shift-TAB    to toggle hide/show all panels is as close to full screen you can get in the Print Module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stepheng,

You first need to select a template to add multiple images. You may take a look at this article Print photos from Lightroom

Lightroom Print module

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Akash, i have the images added it was just to get a full screen vie, but I'll read the article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hitting     Shift-TAB    to toggle hide/show all panels is as close to full screen you can get in the Print Module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank bob, I'd got there moving the panel's and toolbars manually I think the short cut is my best option ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines