• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Queue Render Times all reset to zero.

Participant ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing an issue that is quite puzzling. Was wondering if anyone else is seeing this or might have advice about it.

In looking over the Render Queue window, I notice that all old renders in the list are showing an incorrect render time (Zero). It also changes the start time and date  of every old render entry to the current time!  This appears to be true for me even opening old AE files.

I look at old render times to gain information about current renders and would like to get this information back.

I am new to Windows and would appreciate any advice on this issue.

Opening those same files on a Mac (using AE 14.1.0.5)  shows normal render times as expected.

Thanks,

Lance

After Effects 14.1.0.7

Intel 6950X  256GB RAM Windows 10

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a very unfortunate bug in 14.1. all we can do is wait for the next update fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you--can you confirm that you are seeing this as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. here's a purple tagged user saying the same: render queue time display issues ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I love Mylenium.

I wonder if we are waiting for a marketing update? You know where they demonstrate that, while After Effects still uses only one core (in freaking 2017), there is a new feature in this old timey software that now allows us to buy Adobe Stock in a new way?

I love those updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I share the frustration. here's an interesting discussion over the multiprocessing issue: After Effects CC 2017; Multiprocessing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rlancemoody,

Sorry for these bugs. We know about the issue and are working on a fix. Give us any feedback you have here.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines