• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS - Wacom - Win ink

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use windows and a Wacom cintiq. A few years ago I had an anoying bug with my wacom-tablet where it made shaky lines after a while. That problem just disapeared some day, and everything was fine.

But resently I started to have bugs in PS where it had up to 30 seconds lag when I used my pen while holding in ctrl / alt / shift. This was a major annoyance, but I could work around it sometimes.

I finally found out what it was, It was the Windows Ink feature that made modifier-key popups alongside the cursor when I pressed them.

Disabling WinInk also disabled the preassure sensitivity, so to work around it I found a solution online where I made a text-dokument within appdata-something-something.

That worked great until the old "Shaky-line" problem suddenly appeared.

It turnes out that the old "windows-tablet driver" was the cause of the shaky-line problem, and WinInk solved that problem. But now I cant use WinInk anymore because of the mod-key lag.

Does anybody know of a way to disable those horrible mod-key-tags without disabilng WinInk?

I run Win 10 on a DELL XPS15 (2016). Latest update of PS, Windows and Wacom-drivers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?