• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Screen Preview

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I create a "Full Screen Preview" on my Second Monitor as you can do on your Main Monitor. I do not want the Module Panels to show top or bottom on the Second Monitor just as they don't on the Main Monitor when in "Full Screen Preview".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click and hold, slightly longer, on the 2 monitor icon you get a popup menu where you can select Full Screen.

second monitor full screen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your answer but the problem is a little deeper than that. I use Lightroom to display images for our Grand Rapids Camera Club competitions. The Second Monitor is our club projector which has a resolution of 1400x1050 pixels. Our competitors can enter images up to 1024x1024 pixels. With the Lightroom overhead created by the Module Panels on the top and bottom of the Second Monitor screen, a 1024 high image cannot be displayed 1:1. Lightroom will crop about 7 pixels off the top and bottom of the image. That does not happen on the Main Monitor when you press the "F" key (Full Screen Preview) because Lightroom does not dis[play any Panels. How do I eliminate those panels when displaying our competition images on the Second Monitor.  The panels are open on top and bottom of the image below. I know they can be closed by clicking the center arrow but I want them to disappear altogether. Hope this helps.

SecondMonitor.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I stated above and showed you a screen shot of or Shift + F11.

Full screen.PNG

That is a screen shot of my second monitor with a slight part of my primary monitor shown on the right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I expand your image of your second monitor the issue of the Panel can still be seen. I really want to eliminate the Panel, one on the top and one on the bottom.. The area outline in red has to go. This is not present on the Main Monitor when you press the "f" key. Try it and compare the two monitors.

Capture.JPG

Thanks for the help,

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom has built-in support for two monitors. Just click the Second Window button (with the icon [2]) in the film strip. You can display in Loupe view or did view.

See here for details: Displaying the Lightroom Library on a second monitor 

If you regularly use two monitors, this video from Julianne Host is loaded with great information:

Using Lightroom with Two Monitors « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael. Thank you for your reply also. Please see my reply to Just Shoot Me.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines