• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All comments gone!!

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been having issues when I am making annotations and comments to a PDF file. I don't see any options to save or anything but seems like it automatically updates the file on the cloud. but I've been losing my comments and getting duplicates of the file naming them with "conflicted" and keeps duplicating them and losing the comments. It's making this app absolutely useless and unreliable. What is the point of using if I can't trust acrobat to actually keep my work. extremely disappointed!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi henrylopez201,

Could you please share the dot version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your device.

To check the version, from the device home screen> tap Settings>tap Adobe Acrobat and check the version field.

Please let us know where is the original file saved: Local, Document cloud or some other location.

Can you share the screenshot of the both the original and duplicate file created after making changes?

Please refer the steps provided in this help document to add screenshot How to add a screenshot to a forum message from iPad/iPhone .

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines