• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Lightroom Folders

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mistakenly moved the folder that contained my photos into another folder on my external hard drive (I use a Windows 10 PC).  Instead of clicking the waning sign that the file location had changed in the Lightroom Folders panel, I mistakenly imported 142 photos previously missing in Lightroom and they are the only things that now show in the Folders panel, by folder and subfolder.  I did a search on the Catalog for missing photos and there are 73,111.

Can you please help me to situate the missing folders contain the 73,111 missing photos back into the Lightroom Folders section?

Thank you.

Doug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doug,

You should be able to right click the top level folder in the Folders panel of Lightroom, and choose "Find Missing Folder..."

Then browse to the new location where you moved that folder, and everything should be reconnected.

See the "Locate Missing Folders" section of this page for additional details:

How to create and manage folders in Photoshop Lightroom

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines