• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not compatible

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  really wanted to like this app. I love all the other adobe apps but this one is giving me a headache. Anytime I download any pictures into the Quik it tells me the pictures are on available for download yet when I use other apps they are perfectly fine and available for download. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you referring to Quick the app? If so, that is not made by Adobe. If you are using Premiere Clip, can you please provide details on what you mean by 'Quick'? I'm not sure what that refers to.

Thanks!

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you referring to Quick the app? If so, that is not made by Adobe. If you are using Premiere Clip, can you please provide details on what you mean by 'Quick'? I'm not sure what that refers to.

Thanks!

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure about Quick but Premier Clip will not work with any photos or files on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines