• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile: downloaded images unviewable

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Huawei Media Tablet to use Lightroom Mobile. I've just spent a week downloading almost 18,000 images for offline editing and culling. If I can avoid reuploading the collection, I would like to avoid that.  I have successfully used Lightroom Mobile with other large collections. 

I've downloaded the collection. When I select the image, I can see the exif data, the exposure and histogram and selection. The processing circle thing goes on for a while. A good 15 to 20 seconds. Afterwards, the circle disappears. I can see all the information, except for the image itself. In the grid window it shows all image frames where there suppose to be, I see individual blank squares where the images should be. I don't see the images themselves. Again, I wish to reitterate that I can see the exif data. I can edit the data. I can even make exposure edits - and it will show up on my computer. But I'm unable to see the images themselves.

Any assistance you can give would be most helpful. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the mobile website and check if the images are actually there and displayed properly.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked the lightroom mobile website.  the Images are displayed properly.  Looking at my tablet (Huawei M3) with the lightroom mobile app, the images are not displayed properly.  Just empty black boxes.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe they haven't completely downloaded to your mobile device. How is it connected to the internet? WiFi or cell Data connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm quite certain that they have completely downloaded.   Prior to this current collection, I've successfully downloaded and edited smaller collections.  When I was working on those collections, which was prior to this large collection I downloaded, I could view the displayed images as intended.  After downloading this collection, all the display images from all my collections are unviewable from my tablet.  They are being displayed correctly on the website.

My mobile device is connected by wifi.  The images are downloaded at home on my home network, where my images are also hosted.  In one instance, I have downloaded a portion of this collection from my work wifi.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines