• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble of starting up with Indesign CS6

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My Indesign CS6 have a trouble of starting. I cleaned the preferences but the Problem comes from three Plugins. I try to find the Plugin Text - Filtrer - Interactive. Somebody know where I can find those originals Plug Ins ?

Thank you for your answer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Roll back to 10.10 or move to Creative Cloud.

Like I said, there are those that claim it works fine but I have a personal policy in not spending time on something that may never work properly. Beyond trashing prefs or creating a new use account, I have nothing else to suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Derek. OS Sierra 10.12.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is unsupported under El Capitan and Sierra. Perhaps someone who’s gotten it to run successfully will pop in and help but there is no assurance anything will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you BobLevine. So I have to change my OS and go back to Yosemite ? That's strange because I worked with El Capitan and Sierra without Problem until now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is why it’s unsupported. Any change can cause problems so even if you fix one thing, something else can break.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have no solution ? what can I do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roll back to 10.10 or move to Creative Cloud.

Like I said, there are those that claim it works fine but I have a personal policy in not spending time on something that may never work properly. Beyond trashing prefs or creating a new use account, I have nothing else to suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you ;-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thank you BobLevine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines