• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze tool missing in Lightroom CC (trial version)

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I've downloaded and installed yesterday the trial version of Lightroom CC to try the "Dehaze" tool. However, this option is missing in the "Effects" tab. Is it normal with the trial version?

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

The Dehaze Tool should be included in the trial version.  What process version do you have set in the Camera Calibration Panel?  For the Dehaze Tool to show, the Process Version must be 2012 (Current).  This should have been set to 2012 by default; however, if your images were previously processed in an earlier version, you will need to change it to 2012.

Screenshot 2017-03-05 10.02.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Trial should be working fully for 7 days.

It should be in the Effects panel.

Make sure to have updated to the latest CC 2015.8 since it is not included in the base CC 2015(.0)

Download Photoshop Lightroom

If it does not help: What is your OS? Did you just import some new photos to test? What's the source?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Dehaze Tool should be included in the trial version.  What process version do you have set in the Camera Calibration Panel?  For the Dehaze Tool to show, the Process Version must be 2012 (Current).  This should have been set to 2012 by default; however, if your images were previously processed in an earlier version, you will need to change it to 2012.

Screenshot 2017-03-05 10.02.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answers. I checked the version and it's 2015.8. Also, the Process Version is correctly set.

@F. McLion: OS is on Mac, isn’t it? I do not have Apple computer.

Yes I imported some photos directly from the SD card. I tried too with some photos in "Pictures" file but it doesnt’t resolve the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have an apple computer, then your working with Windows on a PC. What is the version of your Windows?

Has your trial ended? Is the develop module still working?

Please post a screen capture similar to this:

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, though not with the trial version. I purchased Adobe CC about two weeks ago. I have been loving it, but tonight when I sat down to edit, alas, dehaze was not to be found.

Any insight will be much appreciated.

Screenshot (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you subscribe to Lightroom CC (the creative cloud program with a monthly payment) or did you purchase Lightroom 6? The dehaze tool  is not in Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribed to Adobe CC. From the subscription, I downloaded Lightroom to my laptop.

I am also having troubles updating, so that could be a factor...

error code: U44M11210

I've tried rebooting multiple times, but it stops updating at 54% every time, saying it is "unable to extract the download files."Screenshot (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OS means 'Operating System', so it can be Windows, Mac or Linux ..

First, download the update again, directly from the link posted in the first answer. You may want to use a different browser maybe.

If it does not help: Error U44M1I210 when installing Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite 6 updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines