• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On a monthly subscription, accidentally licenced enhanced image I do not want.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm on a monthly subscription plan, but not sure how an enhanced library photo accidentally in on of my libraries. Just noticed an 800 dollar charge on my credit card. I need to refund it, not even being used.

Thanks,

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Ok, thanks.

Removing from your library won't help in getting the refund. We would request you to please contact Adobe Customer care @ Contact Customer Care and they would take care of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

Under your list of assets, we only see Standard images being licensed and there is no Enhanced one listed.

Can you please share the image code that was accidentally licensed and was this done using the same email address where you have Adobe Stock 10 images/month subscription OR a different one?

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simar,

The image code is #127194845

I might have tried to remove it from the trendwest library to see if that would refund it. The email associated to my account is [removed personal information]

Cheers,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks.

Removing from your library won't help in getting the refund. We would request you to please contact Adobe Customer care @ Contact Customer Care and they would take care of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started