• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR timeline view problem

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR when viewing the timeline the top of the time line is cut off by the windows above.

I have closed down and restarted but still the same, I cannot find a way of seing all the window.

It's on an iMac which recently been upgraded to Sierra.

Its fine on my Macair which has also been updated to the latest.

Any ideas please.

LR timeline.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Hit F6 a few times to make the filmstrip appear and disappear. If that doesn't fix it, quit and restart Lightroom with the option and shift key pressed. Then reset the app's preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit F6 a few times to make the filmstrip appear and disappear. If that doesn't fix it, quit and restart Lightroom with the option and shift key pressed. Then reset the app's preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

F6 didn't fix but resetting the preferences etc did the job.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: Try to turn off the setting Window > Show Tab Bar, then close and restart Lightroom.

Quoting an answer from John R Ellis in this thread: Lightroom filmstrip images are too big :

This bug has been acknowledged by Adobe: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to make it more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix.

There are two known workarounds.  See this post for the first workaround: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Others have reported that resetting LR's preferences also fixes the problem: http://www.lightroomforums.net/showthread.php?25197-Resetting-the-lightroom-preferences-fi le-update...​

I hope this helps! Let us know.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines