Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

format for bumper to work on android

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have adobe premiere clip working on my iphone 6s and my mac but I also want to use it on an android phone - HTC One Android version 5.02  - The app installs fine, but when I go to add the bumper it shows it in the preferences (connected to my dropbox) BUT will not append its sound (so the bumper saves as mute). Is this something to do with Android? Do I need to change format of the bumper video? (I have created it as an an MP4 to work on Android but it wont' export from the app with sound - just for the bumper)...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Hi Becky,

The audio issue has already been identified by our team and they are working on the fix.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Becky,

The audio issue has already been identified by our team and they are working on the fix.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2019 Aug 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I'm having a similar issue on my OnePlus 6T. As it's more than two years after the original query I was wondering if you were any closer to fixing this issue.

Thanks.

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines