Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MULTIPLE ADOBE IDS CAUSING MULTIPLE PROBLEMS TRANSFERING FILES

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Digital Artists and Friends,

I'm hoping some of you can give me some feedback. 

I have multiple Adobe IDs from years ago with different e-mails attached to them. 

Last summer I spent six months without internet away from home (taking care of parents). 

When I installed Adobe Sketch on my new IpadPro at the library (wi-fi), I couldn't remember which email I had used previously. So I set up a new Adobe ID.

Fast forward to a few days ago, I finally installed the Adobe CC after getting a new computer ( I was so comfortable with CS 6 all these years later-oh well), I created yet another ID after Adobe kept saying my previous e-mail and password taken.  Now I'm running into problems with Cloud recognizing my artwork from Adobe Sketch going to PS on Mac Book. I've got 100's of pieces of artwork in Adobe Sketch.  I can Airdrop a PNG from one to the other but I can bring any PSD files onto my computer.  I was drawing all my work on the IpadPro for my next book and this one little glitch is slowing me down. 

I've been on the phone last week with ADOBE and APPLE and no success with all their recommendations.

Do any of you have some suggestions?

Thx,

Donna

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Found a thread on this forum asking basically the same thing.

Need to combine two Adobe IDs

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know of and have never found a way to combine Adobe IDs.

If you Google search on this topic and all I get is forum links asking the same question. There is no official Adobe response on how to do that.

I suggest you create a Google email account for things like this so that email address will never change and then WRITE ALL THE INFO DOWN SO YOU DON'T, CAN'T, FORGET IT.

One post said you can contact Adobe and ask for the accounts to be merged but I've never heard of that happening.

Can I merge two separate Adobe IDs into one? - Quora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found a thread on this forum asking basically the same thing.

Need to combine two Adobe IDs

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines