Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Test Version without CC

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've got a simple question. Is it possible to get a 30 day test version of lightroom without the Crative Cloud part?

It's possible to geht a test version with CC, but I would like not to install the the CC part.

On the other hand I'll find a link to buy the "offline" version of lightroom, but I would like to test it first befor buying it.

Is this not possible?

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Creative Cloud is just a Name. It really has nothing to do with storing files on or running the program from the Clouds.

In fact both the perpetual licensed, stand alone, LR 6 and the CC LR CC 2015 versions are the exact same program, same download of the install and update files and same files get installed on your computer.

The CC part is the ability to also trial LR Mobile which you do not have to sign up for or use at all. Even if you do select to subscribe to the Photography plan subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the photography plan might be a good one for you. But note that the trial is only seven days not 30. That changed last year.

Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud is just a Name. It really has nothing to do with storing files on or running the program from the Clouds.

In fact both the perpetual licensed, stand alone, LR 6 and the CC LR CC 2015 versions are the exact same program, same download of the install and update files and same files get installed on your computer.

The CC part is the ability to also trial LR Mobile which you do not have to sign up for or use at all. Even if you do select to subscribe to the Photography plan subscription instead of buying the stand alone 6 version you do not have to use LR Mobile.

Also there is no more 30 day trial. It is now only 7 days and as far as I know it will always report itself as the CC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines