• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji X-T2 RAW Files Opening With Wrong Camera Calibration

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm shooting in RAW with my Fuji X-T2 in standard film mode. When I bring it into Photoshop CC on my PC, photoshop is bringing it in as ACROS in B&W. This happens when I bring it through Lightroom as well. I can export from LR as a smart object, go into Camera Raw and change the camera calibration from Acros to Standard to get the color version, but I shouldn't have to do this.  If I simply "edit in Photoshop" in LR, it comes in as a B&W.  If I open a RAW image directly in ACR, it comes in with Acros Camera Calibration.

I tried to set the default to standard but it reverts back each time to Acros (which, by the way, is the first camera calibration option in the dropdown)

I tried this on MAC and I don't have this issue. Any ideas??? It's driving me crazy.

BTW, I don't have this issue with files from my Fuji X-Pro2.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Then I'd reinstall the ACR plugin and make sure it is 9.8. I just checked several Fuji X-T2 files on both LR and ACR and Adobe Standard is listed. So it is something specific to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be you have set both LR and ACR to auto load the monochrome profile. You can change that in both to whatever you like it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Adobe Standard is missing from the ACR drop down and it is defaulting to the next one which is Acros.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I'd reinstall the ACR plugin and make sure it is 9.8. I just checked several Fuji X-T2 files on both LR and ACR and Adobe Standard is listed. So it is something specific to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did it.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines