Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2 impossible to install Indesign CC2017

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have update the os of my iMac to the last version 10.12.2, when I try to download Indesign CC2017 everything goes well but I can't see the app in the application folder.

I have tried to download Indesign CC2015 ant this version work, but if I try do update to the last version (CC2017) this operation delete Indesign CC2015 an the new one is invisible...

Someone can help me?

Tnx

Eros

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anything here help?

Troubleshoot Creative Cloud download and install issues

I have tried to download Indesign CC2015 ant this version work, but if I try do update to the last version (CC2017) this operation delete Indesign CC2015

And you can keep 2015 while you try to install 2017, but you have to select that option. See the steps in the 2nd half of this post:

Adobe Creative Cloud: It’s Not Working After the Upgrade - Rocky Mountain Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

erosl49949392 wrote:

I have update the os of my iMac to the last version 10.12.2, when I try to download Indesign CC2017 everything goes well but I can't see the app in the application folder.

There's more than one way to start up an application. Even though you can't see the app in the Applications folder, can you start InDesign using the other methods? For example:

• Does the InDesign CC 2017 icon appear on any of the screens in the macOS Launchpad?
  • Can you find and start InDesign CC 2017 if you type "InDesign" into Spotlight search?
  • If you are in the Creative Cloud application (that you used to install InDesign CC 2017), does InDesign CC 2017 now appear in the list of installed applications, and can you click the Open button next to it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the same happens to me. also I went to this link Última versión de Creative Cloud | Creative Cloud: Funciones , and i can see it but i cant download it, it says that my computer doesnt have the requiriments to install indesign cc2017, but that´s not true, i have checked and my computer is ok. i dont now what else to do, ive tried everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines