• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe taking money out of my account unauthorised

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe have been taking money out of my account for two years and I have just discovered this , very angry . Have tried to Claim back I DD  but they are refusing .

I am disgusted with Adobe

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Hi there, 

I hope you were able to resolve the billing and account issues. Feel free to get in touch with our support for help. 

Please use this link to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thsnk but I want my money back as I didn't join anything

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you must of joined something Adobe is offering otherwise they wouldn't have your CC or bank account details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didnt and they are using a very old card that expired two years ago

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No vendor that I know of will make up a credit card number, so you had to have given them the number at some time

If your card expired TWO YEARS ago, what is the problem?

No vendor can get a payment from an expired card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's where you are wrong my bank let them take the money out of the account . And I had done a free trial two years ago. Cancelled the trial after 10 days have proof of the email sent and received however they still took the money out two years later

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They been taken money from me for 2months. Even after I chatted with someone that works there and they told me they canceled it for me. Turns out they didn't and there still trying to take money from me. What's crazy is I changed cards but there still able to take money out of my account, Adobe is a big scam and I will get my money back on top of that let my 500k followers know about this scamming website. DONT TRUST! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened to me. It is incredible horrible support comunication without helping. I am disgusted too. I am editor and I was using Adobe Creative Cloud for 5 years. I absoletuly do not believe their assistants on chat. They always make promises and nothing happened. I spent every day 3 hours long conversation with one hundred assistants. 

[abuse removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

I hope you were able to resolve the billing and account issues. Feel free to get in touch with our support for help. 

Please use this link to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines