• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get it to get rid of facial flaws' gets circle, click,anotyer circle, hit enter NOTHING!!!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with this can't get rid of facial flaws.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Please review some, or all, of the tutorials on using LR. Especially the ones that cover using the Spot Removal tool.

Lightroom CC tutorials

https://www.google.com/search?q=lightroom+spot+removal+tool&oq=lightroom+spot+removal+tool&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59.19306… 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tshift22​:

You posted your question in the non-technical Lounge forum, which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support.

Let us know what application you are asking about (for example, Photoshop, Premiere, Captivate), and we’ll move your question to the appropriate forum so that you can get the answer you are looking for.

~Barb

P.S. For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a photo of what you are trying to correct? There are many different flaws you could be referring to as well as many different approaches to each flaw. You may also want to check out YouTube. Unlimited number of tutorial videos on portrait retouching there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asking about Develop module spot removal tool. I click on and use but it doesn’t do anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not being very descriptive in what you are doing and what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in develop module, using spot removal tool. Small circle. Clicked on, moved circle over red spot on face clicked an it showed the heal circle moved it to where I wanted to use spot and hit enter and nothing. Circle disappeared but nothing else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Clone option and then when you are done making all the adjustments click the DONE button at the bottom of the image window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried and still nothing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the opacity of your brush?  It should be 100%.

Screenshot 2017-03-06 08.33.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not using brush, using spot removal tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know.  That tool also has an opacity setting as I show in my previous post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review some, or all, of the tutorials on using LR. Especially the ones that cover using the Spot Removal tool.

Lightroom CC tutorials

https://www.google.com/search?q=lightroom+spot+removal+tool&oq=lightroom+spot+removal+tool&aqs=chrom... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help if we knew which Tool and settings you're using, too. 

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in develop module using the spot removal tool. Heal and small circle>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my computer I placed the clone/heal cursor over the area I want to change and left click using the mouse. Pressing Enter  doesn't do anything. Seems to close the tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines