• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Wtih Lightroom or Creative Cloud!!

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey , i download LightRoom from the Creative Cloud And is download 2015 version , no the 2015.8 and i downloaded 2015.8 Ver Manual and it still the old Version I Update The Creative Cloud And is still the old Ver i dont now what to do i need the new ver for Mark IV Raw Files , Somebody Can Help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you uninstall the Lightroom CC 2015.0 before you ran the update patch LR CC 2015.8,?

If so then try leaving the initial version in place then install/run the update!!

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Install Lightroom And Then run the update patch ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud Manager will only show the version number, not the latest update.  To see exactly which version is running on your computer, open Lightroom and from the main menu, select About Photoshop Lightroom CC.  You will get this box which shows the latest update in the upper right hand corner.

Screenshot 2017-03-06 08.05.00.png

Depending on the speed of your computer, you can also see the latest update in the Lightroom opening flash screen as you open Lightroom.

Screenshot 2017-03-06 08.03.48.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i Know how to see my ver.. 7.jpg7-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I Try To update manual is say :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines