Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe photoshop api-ms-win-core dlls but have latest update

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I recently rebooted my computer and found that I am unable to download or open any of the adobe program because I am missing api-ms-core dlls.

Error :api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing (I have done everything in this article)

I have installed all the needed updates and including the Microsoft Visual C++++ Redistributable x64 and x86from 2010-2015. My computer is completely update and and I just installed 8.1 on my computer.

I am still not able to do anything. I have contacted Adobe and Microsoft but nothing is working. I think one of the technical even more the api-ms-core dlls into photoshop and it still did not work. Photoshop and other programs were working on my computer before I reboot my computer and now I am not able to do anything.

I'm at the end of my rope. I may have to cancel my creative suit subscription if I don't find a solution soon. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines